Everyday Yoga for Modern Times
An inspired year-long course of study for teachers and experienced students
Program Overview and Application
Thank you for your interest in Tucson Yoga’s Every Day Yoga for Modern Times year-long, in- depth program. We welcome those interested in pursuing a yoga teacher path and current teachers seeking further study, as well as those looking to deepen their own personal yoga practice.
- Please submit after completing the application form. You will be redirected to a page to complete the deposit.
- We strongly encourage you to submit the application as soon as possible. Your deposit will be applied towards your tuition upon acceptance. If you’re not accepted to the program, we will return your deposit LESS a $65 administrative fee.
- Applications can be dropped off (or mailed) in a sealed envelope addressed to Ashley Celeste Leal at Tucson Yoga, 150 S. 4th Ave., Tucson, AZ 85701. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered for acceptance. Please answer all questions authentically; we are looking for your answers, not the “right” answers.
- You must have a consistent yoga practice of 1.5 - 2 years. Exceptions made on an individual basis.
- If you don’t regularly practice at Tucson Yoga, please let us know the studio(s) and teacher(s) you practice with on a regular basis. You’ll also have to attend class with either Ashley, Laurent, Michelle or Frank Jude and do an interview with one of them as part of your application process. This is so you get to know us and we get to know you.
- You must commit to attending all program sessions and complete all homework assignments. If there are attendance conflicts (other than illness), please let us know in advance so we can make suitable arrangements.