Join yoga teacher & musician, Gabrielle Pietrangelo, for one or both sessions.
- Sunday, Oct 29th from 12:00-1:30 PM
- Sunday, Nov 5th from 12:00- 1:30 PM
Gabrielle will lead an exploration of chanting and it’s power to focus the mind and heart. She will be guiding students through several mantras and sound yoga traditions at each session. All practitioners will leave with a chant handout of what is covered.
This workshop will work to answer the following questions:
- What are the different traditions of sound in yoga?
- What are the different types of mantra and chant?
- What are the benefits of chanting?
- What are some specific chants or mantras I can use to start a home practice?
Gabrielle Pietrangelo, is a trained musician and singer, with an expertise in vocal technique and harmony. Although her background is in western music, she is a long time student of mantra and is currently leading kirtans regionally. No singing experience is required to participate. Please wear clothing you feel comfortable sitting and moving in.
Drop-ins available for $18, or save $4 when registering for both!
|Sun, Oct 29||12:00 PM-1:30 PM||Gabrielle Pietrangelo|
|Sun, Nov 05||12:00 PM-1:30 PM||Gabrielle Pietrangelo|
Sign Up Now!
Intro to Chant and Mantra
Cost: $32 by Wed, Oct 25